Meet our Team
Professional pet sitters
Highly Trained Pet Sitters
Here at Sara’s Happy Paws Pet Sitting we are committed to the highest standards of pet care. We will care for your pets as if they were our very own and make sure they receive all the love, care, and special attention they need while you are away. We believe that in-home care is best for your pet because they are able to stay in their own environment, maintain their normal routine, and feel safe and secure, despite your absence.
Why use Sara’s Happy Paws Pet Sitting?
- Expertise: We are professionals who pride ourselves on handling the most challenging pets.
- Consistency: You will always have a familiar face from our team of Pet Sitters.
- Reliability: You can count on us to keep our commitments.
- Safety: We are Pet First Aid and CPR certified, bonded and insured.
- Trust: We will continually send you texts updating you on how your pets are doing.
- Family: We are a local business that gives back to our community.
- Fun!: We are genuine animals lovers and we enjoy spending time and playing with your pets
At Sara’s Happy Paws we believe a good pet sitter is one you can trust with your home and your animals. So we only hire those we can truly stand behind and know can take perfect care of your furry family! This includes two members of our family, and very close friend of mine. Grayson’s mother; LaDawn DeWitt, Grayson’s sister Jami DeWitt, and my close childhood friend Gaby Griggs who has been working for us for 3 years now. We only hire the best of the best, and of course, people we know very well whom we can trust with your pets.